3800 Bachelor Party

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
So my friend is doing the dumbest thing in the world, he is getting married. So we decided that it was time to go out for a big bang, if you know me and my friends we like to mess around. So this is the surprise bachelor party that we planned out for him.

Starting by going skydiving in Ottowa, the gun range to fire off some new rounds in his kimber, and my shotgun. After we finish that we are probably heading to bar, then to a strip club. We didn't really like the strip club, but we kind of have to, its tradition. Does anybody have any other ideas that we could do? I mean I am pretty sure we are doing alot of stuff, it just seems like we might get bored.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Is there a money limit?
[/b]

What do you have in mind? :ph34r: Considering I just blew 550 bucks on ammo last night :unsure:
800 shotgun shells
1000 rounds of 22
500 rounds of .223
300 rounds of .40
500 rounds of .45
and 500 clay pigeons.

Plus 225 for the diving.

What do you have in mind?

bring a few dirt bikes, they have a huge offroad track there if im thinking of the right place.[/b]
They do, I have been there before, the dirt bike vacation is actually the weekend after.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
I was thinking about the Richard Petty Driving Experience or the Mario Andretti Racing School at Chicagoland Speedway.

I'll take some .40 ammo off your hands Adam. :ph34r:
[/b]

What kind of gun do you have? We should do an ILGPC shoot day. lol.

That would be pretty sweet, but I think that would cost WAY too much. Maybe if that is all we did.

<div class='quotemain'>
i'd kinda like to go shooting with y'all. . . i got an itchy trigger finger
[/b]
Well we're skydiving first, so I dont know how long that will take. Do you know where buffalo rock is?
[/b][/quote]
I'm not jumping out of a perfectly good functioning aircraft! :eek:

.....and yes, i know how to get to 'The Pit'

If you have some clay pigeons, i have approx 250-300 12 gauge birdshot skeet & trap loads to break 'em with.

I

imported_Theautoguy

It's going to be a very busy day; I hope you guys don't run out of steam. My friends picked one thing to focus on and accomplished it gloriously.

I was 27 when I got married...they took me to 27 bars before midnight...I had to drink at each one. They made up a sweatshirt with the numbers 1 - 27 on it where the bartender had to sign once I finished the drink.

I was FUBAR'ed...

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
I was thinking about the Richard Petty Driving Experience or the Mario Andretti Racing School at Chicagoland Speedway.

I'll take some .40 ammo off your hands Adam. :ph34r:
[/b]

What kind of gun do you have? We should do an ILGPC shoot day. lol.

That would be pretty sweet, but I think that would cost WAY too much. Maybe if that is all we did.
[/b][/quote]
Beretta 96. ILGPC Range Day would be sweet.

I was 27 when I got married...they took me to 27 bars before midnight...I had to drink at each one. They made up a sweatshirt with the numbers 1 - 27 on it where the bartender had to sign once I finished the drink.

I was FUBAR'ed...
[/b]
That sounds like one hell of a time!

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
I'm not jumping out of a perfectly good functioning aircraft!

.....and yes, i know how to get to 'The Pit'

If you have some clay pigeons, i have approx 250-300 12 gauge birdshot skeet & trap loads to break 'em with.[/b]

I dont know what time we will get there.

Beretta 96. ILGPC Range Day would be sweet.[/b]
When?

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
So Skydiving was fricking AWSOME. I highly recommend it to any body. It was by far the best extreme sport I have ever done. I got up in the plane and I wasn't worried at all, as we were descending/falling you felt like you were on a motorcycle at 120 mph. Once that shoot opens it is just like hitting the brakes with 16 rotors on a geo metro, but you only get that feeling for 5 seconds. Once the shoot was opened you could do some wicked turns, we were doing red zone turns which means you are almost parralel to the ground spinning in a circle, it was by far the coolest fricking thing I have ever done in my life. I am so going again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info