3800 yea!

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
last night while i was at work channel 5 news setup in our parking lot. they told me they were doing a report on some crazy chick loose in the Morton Arboretum. my car was 10 ft back from where the camera was pointing. so we turn on channel 5 and there it is, sitting under a light pole looking sexy. just that day i mounted 2 g-force tires that i got from my work (for free). they were 255/50/17, problem is they rubbed in the front, so they went in the back while i had my 245/45/17s in the front.....so it looked abit funny. i really wanted to go to my car while they were taping, start it up and give it a few revs to let chicago get a taste of what a real car should sound like, but i figured that would be a dick move :lolsign:

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
i ment some blower whine you assholes which is louder than my exhaust note. second i know that cobalt is faster than my car, congrats! you have more money than i do because you live with your parents. im sure if i was 25, out of school and living at home i would have money to dump into my car. unfortunately im 18 and paying for tuition gas and insurance, so stop being a dick.
sure mine gets a little raspy in the higher rpms, but at least i dont sound like a honda with no muffler.

lee, that is me. stop in sometime if you have time.

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
Yeah, a nice long burnout would have been better LOL. But seriously, GP's sound like ass. I guarantee Syp's Slobalt sounds cooler. And to think, right now I'm in the middle of installing a pace setter cat-back....... Rusted out stock exhaust FTL.
Guy has a point though, the news people would have been "WTF????" when they heard that blower whine. It amazes me the looks I get from people just because of that sound.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Yeah, a nice long burnout would have been better LOL. But seriously, GP's sound like ass. I guarantee Syp's Slobalt sounds cooler. And to think, right now I'm in the middle of installing a pace setter cat-back....... Rusted out stock exhaust FTL.
Guy has a point though, the news people would have been "WTF????" when they heard that blower whine. It amazes me the looks I get from people just because of that sound.
[/b]

OOOOH SHIT THE FUN STARTS....I GOT A QUESTION HOW ABOUT U PUT YOUR AMAZING BLOWER SOUND AGINST SOME AMERICAN MUSCLE????? SINCE U ARE GONNA PICK ON SYP.... AND ACTUALLY I GARENTEE SYPS CAR SOUNDS BETTER THE YOURS

SRY FOR THE CAPS!!!!! HAHAHAHAH

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Oct 22, 2007
Rockford
he was talking about RedHot with his newer stang. sounds liek someone went to the track today and ran a good time in his 5k pound truck.

stock mufflers sound great over aftermarket. just my opinion.

even if you would have "revvd" your motor, I am sure they would have just edited that Raspinator out before it hit the news.

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
Actually Redhott is the person I was responding too, not Auto. Autos post popped up as I was typing mine apparently. Got my Pacesetter cat-back on. Doesn't sound too bad really. Not exactly great or anything but not as bad as a lot of 3800's I've heard. I can live with it. I wouldn't say it sounds cool or anything, but not too terrible either. Of course now the backfire I get every time I take my foot off the gas is REALLY freakin loud.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Chad, after seeing Mirza's stockish LS2 GTO (on motor) endlessly pull you on the highway and hearing about your roll race with a Cobalt I dont believe mid 12's with a 114mph trap out of that car. You should come to our race-day at GLD and prove me wrong. :ph34r:
[/b]

I was also on a shitty ass tune but oh well i wana see me and him race now actuall and IIRC i pulled on spy everytime on the highway pretty hard

I

imported_1fastGTP

<div class='quotemain'>
Chad, after seeing Mirza's stockish LS2 GTO (on motor) endlessly pull you on the highway and hearing about your roll race with a Cobalt I dont believe mid 12's with a 114mph trap out of that car. You should come to our race-day at GLD and prove me wrong. :ph34r:
[/b]

I was also on a shitty ass tune but oh well i wana see me and him race now actuall and IIRC i pulled on spy everytime on the highway pretty hard
[/b][/quote]

not when i was with you comming home from streets.... you didnt really pull on him at all.... not trying to jump in or anything, but i was kind of confused with these #'s as well but w/e im not gunna bash a friend or anything. you better be commen to the track with us tho! show them up if thats what you pulled... that will prove or disprove your times. i get to make or break 10's... and see how this car holds out. :ph34r: :unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info