3800 can you afford......

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Thankfully yes we can! Well Jocelyn and I, we have 100% Adam has his own and isn't quite as good, we are switching his over to mine though next open enrollment.

Jocelyn's total birth bills with 6 days in the NICU was just over $42000, not one penny paid. Her Physical and Occupational Therapy is $1000 per month since she was 3 weeks old, also not one penny paid. Pretty much the only reason I like my job LOL :lol:

Glad to see you are covered J/O!!!

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
No insurance here for the past two years. In those two years I have managed to be hospitalized 4 times for a grand total of around 95k. Liz has been in and out of the hospital for the past 3 months and we are just starting to get all her bills for it, expecting around 40k for that stuff. My insurance with Verizon starts October 1, and of course as soon as I have it I will probably never be in the hospital again.

I

imported_GraFFix

You should see the bills we get from when my mom was in the hospital...About a year and a half before she passed away is when the bills started racking up and in that time.

She had 5 trips to the ER via ambulance. Each trip consisted of at least 4-5 days in Intensive care followed by 1-2 weeks stay in the hospital. For each time she went in.

After that it was the numerous cat scans and MRI's and every test you could imagine, then followed by Chemo, brain surgery, home nursing...etc etc.

I think if we added everything up and had to pay for it all out of pocket we'd be at around 750k

And after all was said and done she probably would of been happier if she wouldnt of done anything and just let her sickness take its course. I still believe the doctors made her worse then better. all to the sum of 3/4 of a million. What a deal <_<

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info