3800 can anyone change spark plugs?

i recently posted a problem with my car, and i keep getting told by everyone that it is my spark plugs they are either not gapped right or not a good choice of spark plugs. i need somebody to look at them and i want to go to somebody who has experience with these cars. I have a 98 gp gtp by the way. So could somebody let me know what kind of spark plugs they recommend and if they can change them for me.

thanks in advance

I

imported_1fastGTP

id be up for it, but i got work at 4. im in Downers Grove. if i was you just go to an autozone or something and pick up some Autolite 104's or 103's... cuz im suprised your running the 3.4 with no tune? no KR? anyways run to the store pick up the plugs and use a gapping tool there or even just buy one for later reference, and put them in.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
im in Aurora...i can get them done for you
[/b]

where are you at in aurora, and how much for the job?
[/b][/quote]
On the west side on New York st. if its just plugs no charge its easy work.
[/b][/quote]

I was hoping you would say that, I am glad this club still likes to work on cars.

Ryan I like your thinking.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

thanks a lot man, let me know when you want to do it. im free today and tomorrow. send me an email [email protected]. i go to aurora univeristy, so im not far from you at all. let me know when your up for it.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

thanks a lot man, let me know when you want to do it. im free today and tomorrow. send me an email [email protected]. i go to aurora univeristy, so im not far from you at all. let me know when your up for it.
[/b][/quote]

feel freee to call me on my cell or im me on aim to let me know

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
<div class='quotemain'>
I'm out in Crystal Lake and i'm willing to do them for you free of charge. send me an email at [email protected].

I'm on route 14 between 31 and 176.
[/b]

You mean to tell me theres a low 13 GTP right down the street from me and I never knew about it? WTF?
[/b][/quote]

apparently! i see a couple of gtp's out this way with at least some apearance mods. where are you at and whats your car look like? Ive got a black coupe thats de-badged with black torque stars on it. send me a pm and maybe we can meet up sometime...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info