3800 Loss of Boost around 95mph. *scan posted*

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Preciously I was running a modified DHP 1.0 file and did not have this problem. I have been having some problems with the KR even after a few adjustments. I sent DHP a stock 00 bin file and they send me back a DHP 1.5 file. I wanted to start fresh as I think the DHP file did more harm than good, at least in my cars case. I fully flashed the PCM to the DHP 1.5 file, and drove around a while to get the fuel trims settled. I scanned the car that night and I was running WAY lean and getting way more KR than before, I slowed down and stoped scanning. I changed the PE A/F ratio to 11.8 from 11.9 and I add'ed 5% more fuel via the MAF @ WOT. I flashed the PCM with those adjustments and drove around. LTFT's at idle and cruse seem to be ok, but I would like to try to better tune them. A little bit later I went out to scan WOT, did a slow roll to like ~102mph. KR seem to be ALOT more under control with the adjustments (not perfect) but at around 95MPH car car seemed to lose boost, the stock gauge read half and the PT read like 3psi. I stoped shortly after as I didnt know what happened and didn't want to damage my car. Here is the scan.

http://www.scandepot.net/viewscan.php?pk=4326

My problem sounds very simular to BigJerm's
http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?show...c=14245&hl=

I hope this problem can be solved with a adjustment to the PCM or something. :unsure:

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Yeah, let me check it out Mike. I've been working a lot and haven't had a chance to get with you on the PCM. I'm at work right now actually!

The show we're hosting is over Wednsday, anytime after that should be good. It sounds like the cat protection, I don't remember messing with that on your PCM.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Yeah, let me check it out Mike. I've been working a lot and haven't had a chance to get with you on the PCM. I'm at work right now actually!

The show we're hosting is over Wednsday, anytime after that should be good. It sounds like the cat protection, I don't remember messing with that on your PCM.
[/b]

Thanks, I will give you a call towards the end of the week if I dont figure this out. I still would like you to check out my car, maybe give it a tune. I still got those headlight components I could give to you in a trade.

I noticed on the DHP 1.5 file.... calibration/supercharger/boost control/catalyst_protection_boost_shut_off it is set at 932 Deg F which is same as stock. On the DHP 1.0 file the value is set at 1562. Could this be the problem?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• PANDA
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list