3800 Will These Fit?

I

imported_1fastGTP

well my buddy is going to the marines/being shipped out the first week of october... and he took his slicks off the mustang. hes got the WELD drag rims with the Mickey Thompson ET Street's. This is the size. 26X11.50-15LT will this work? hes letting me use them for the track day so i was hoping they work! so let me know. thanks. ill post pics tomorrow when i get up, these things are monsters.. and basically brand new! and the rims are black which is just sweet!

I

imported_1fastGTP

DSCN1109.jpg

DSCN1110.jpg

DSCN1111.jpg

DSCN1112.jpg

DSCN1113.jpg

these are them....

I

imported_1fastGTP

those arnt basicly brand new. center is VERY worn. should have more lines through it like on the sides. I dont see any in the center from the pics.
[/b]

I was there when my buddy bought them off the MT site, and was there when he got them mounted. he did a few smoke shows and no track passes... In person you can totally see how new of condition there in.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

well my buddy is going to the marines/being shipped out the first week of october... and he took his slicks off the mustang. hes got the WELD drag rims with the Mickey Thompson ET Street's. This is the size. 26X11.50-15LT will this work? hes letting me use them for the track day so i was hoping they work! so let me know. thanks. ill post pics tomorrow when i get up, these things are monsters.. and basically brand new! and the rims are black which is just sweet!
[/b]
They will probably work, but overkill for your set-up. The rotating mass will only hurt you up top, but the expansion will help you with the gearing up top too. You'll probabaly be faster with 9.5" QTP's overall, but the 10.5" drags would be my 2nd choice. Sticking the launch is great, but you have to look at the big picture on tires. A 1.65 short time may be a tradeoff by losing the time on the big end of the track.

I

imported_1fastGTP

well if your buddy wants the tires let me know. these go for $180 a piece. ill sell them for $275-$280. could i keep the rims then and toss 10.5 tires on them? cuz im not sure as to what size these rims are... they seem like 15x10 but i know they will fit the GP bolt pattern.

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Oct 22, 2007
Rockford
well if your buddy wants the tires let me know. these go for $180 a piece. ill sell them for $275-$280. could i keep the rims then and toss 10.5 tires on them? cuz im not sure as to what size these rims are... they seem like 15x10 but i know they will fit the GP bolt pattern.
[/b]

your best bet is to take one of your rims off the car, and slide one of the stang wheels on the lugs....see if you have spacing issues. all depends on the backspacing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info