3800 From ClubGP....

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
That thread is soooo funny :rolleyes:

I see white guys rollin big ugly ass rims all day from chicago to the burbs who fukn cares. People aint got shit better to do regardless if the guy is phony or not. Yeah he sounds like a idiot but all he did was show his rims. geez

Cornball doesnt have nothing to do with race but all the dumb white people got all offensive cuz they had no idea what it meant and started with all the race bullshit. LOSERS! Its a lose lose situation since the thread starter is an idiot along with most the people that posted.

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
It really seems like everyone on that board was infering that throwing 20's on a car is stupid. I run 20 inch Katana racing wheels on my car and I love it. Are they heavy yes, but they make me happy. I modded the car to make up the difference of weight. I really didn't want 20's on my car I wanted aluminum 19's but I got these wheels for a good price and I love the way they look. I am lowered on SSC springs but then again I grew up in Crown town (Midway area in chicago) and my lifestyle and background is not similar to most members here who probably grew up in tightly knitted suburban communities, therefore my likes and dislikes are probably different from most members here.

Here is a pic of my car

DSCN1052.jpg

regal1.jpg

Kyle I actually blew the trans the same day I put the 22's on :( It was a stage III speed Inc with all the goodies including a 3,000 stall, I guess all the drag racing, burnouts, and doughnuts caught up to me. Now I'm upgrading to a FLP stage 4 trans, 3700 stall and 3:73 gears with a 7k aluminum driveshaft....NOw that should hold up to my wheel set up lol

Now the Regal has held on for a full year on dubs with no tranny problems, My younger brother runs 20's on his park avenue. Its been 4 years with no tranny problems (knock on wood). I guess we've been lucky :). For the record I'm a bad need of a brake upgrade

TonzComp the SS is a blast to drive, especially out in the southside too many cats out there underestimate it. A modded SS = :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info