3800 Sept 22nd Meet @ 4pm in Carpentersville, IL

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
Septmeet.jpg

I

imported_1fastGTP

I’m sorry but you really need notice time... and you have to make sure people are coming... last one was a disappointment. we had all of 5 guys and we had JET waiting at the spot confused.. lol. keep us informed with how many people you have OFFICIALLY and i may swing that way.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
I’m sorry but you really need notice time... and you have to make sure people are coming... last one was a disappointment. we had all of 5 guys and we had JET waiting at the spot confused.. lol. keep us informed with how many people you have OFFICIALLY and i may swing that way.
[/b]

FIRST OF ALL!!!

its not my fault that people didnt show up....this is the first meet that i have posted on ILGPC so give me a freaking break....

SECOND

if you want a meet to be fun, entertaining, and NOT BORING!!! what do you need? PEOPLE! so maybe if you actually show it will work......

you shouldnt have to know for sure how many people are coming...you should just come....

also the last meet was only such as it was because we had 10 people back out on us at last minute...if you remember that meet was between got3800.com and MWPA (midwest pontiac association)....so dont blame me or my club for people backing out.

just show up and it will rock....ive done this meet WAAYY different than several others....ive put way more show out there than last time.

lastly you say that people need more notice?

i posted this meet on got3800.com (aka my website, the website that this meet is orginized by) almost right after that last meet that was "boring"......

second it has been posted on myspace for quite awhile....the only reason that your saying i need to give people more time is due to the fact that i just now posted it on ILGPC because i FINALLY got my forum sn passed by them....i have tried several times but it hadent gone through several times....

SO...members of got3800.com or people that follow the site....should have know about this for about a month and a half now....

so there ya go....

hopefully you dont take this msg wrong or what not all im doing is stating what truely happened...

hope to see you there......

G thanks for the support hopefully you get off your soapbox and put the past behind you and show up.

so what one meet sucked...like i say above...not my fault 10 people bailed.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
oh its one of those meets??

im with panda..

6azrq01.gif

all you ricers did burnouts/floored it when you left the last time.

:rolleyes:
[/b]

NO its not "one of those meets" i wouldnt of made a freaking website and spend so much time/money on it if i wanted it to be "one of those meets"

its not the club that makes meets fun, its not the organizer that makes meets fun, its the people that make meets fun....

just show....

I

imported_1fastGTP

wow.... relax. ILGPC has prolly done 20x the meets you have set up, and none have been like this. i know your not trying to bash, either was i.. BUT people dont like driving an hour away just to be dissapointed. I'm sure it can be fun if the people that say were going to show do. a perfect example is the meet thats comming up in october. we know the people who decided to make it happen and we know how badass his meets turnout to be. again no offense but your just new and people just think nothing of it because of old meets that have happend. and since you couldnt get signed in here to post.. that sucks. Im going to guess barely anyone goes on got3800.com or the myspace got3800... just because. well goodluck with the meet and if i can make it i will.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
whatever.. you ricers still did peelouts when you left.

You have 3 posts... which are in this thread, did you ONLY join to whore your site out/set up meets for your club?
[/b]

NO I DIDNT!!!

i did not just join this club to benifit my club....i have tried to join for the last couple months but for some reason have never got a confirmation email (as i have stated already) ....

i have already asked bikrboy128 about the rims that are shown on his car (which i found out were 1fastgtp's before him....by the way nice deal you gave him there...wish i had known about it before he took you up on it LOL!!!

i don't exactly know what you gents have against me but its not really going to affect me....

(as far as the ricers and peelouts.....i cant be blamed for what other members do can i....)

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
ok guys, calm down. the meeting sucked, we got that. He tried, that's all he can really do. as for the people who did the peelouts, yeah that was immature but it happens, there's not much we can do about it after the fact. He's trying again, if you can make it great, if not oh well it's not a big deal.
[/b]

:D THANK YOU!!!!! :D :thanks:

you comin to the meet?

Just Yourshadow

Who the hell is this guy?
Aug 25, 2008
Fox River Grove
Real Name
Robert
<div class='quotemain'>
ok guys, calm down. the meeting sucked, we got that. He tried, that's all he can really do. as for the people who did the peelouts, yeah that was immature but it happens, there's not much we can do about it after the fact. He's trying again, if you can make it great, if not oh well it's not a big deal.
[/b]

:D THANK YOU!!!!! :D :thanks:

you comin to the meet?
[/b][/quote]

yeah i'll try but i'm most likely going to show up towards the later half

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info