3800 AT&T

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
No I dont get any Money it just helps our department. This phone number is only for employees and family/friends. Not a trouble line or anything like that. We bring more revenue it helps us and also creates more jobs and no lay-offs.

I already get discounts on everything regarless of this. My telephone bill for this month was 19$. B)

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Tell thse fools to hurry and get service established in my neighborhood. I want to drop Comcrap but I have no alternative for internet. I'am tired of paying almost $50 per month for internet!!!
[/b]

I cant even get DSL either. SUKS... They are def expanding just not at a fast enought rate IMO. The main reason they dont expand at a faster rate is because when they did expand in certain area's the revenue never came in. So why put more money into the network when there is a good chance that the customers wont come anyway. They base it all on demand. If there is alot of demand in the area then there's a better chance they will expand sooner in that area. The funny thing is that I had DSL and when I was having a rough time with my wife I cancelled it cause it wasnt being used. Once everything was good I tried to order it again and they said it wasnt available in my area. :blink: Basically all the facilities are used and until the put more facilities in then im Shit outa luck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info