3800 FS: 11 Second 98 Camaro Z28

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Im helping a friend sell this on this site because he STILL cant sign on or even make a new name. Many of you guys know him, his name is Eric and his name on here is PARTYHARDOO69.

Okay well since i started college i realized i can't afford this car here

I will take ALL (car) trades into consideration

98 Camaro z28. NBM
82,000 miles

Great condition.

Also, the car has a built tranny (rebuilt 1000 miles ago) with a yank 4400 stall. The tranny will hold 500whp easily. The 10-bolt was just re-built in the last year. I'm running 3.42 gearing in it and an auburn lsd.

The drive shaft is aluminum. and has a drive shaft safety lope.

I have MAC headers going to an X pipe into Borla XR-1 mufflers (true dual)

Lid, going into a ported t/b, then an ls6 intake.

The cam is a g5x2 (.595/.609) (with all supporting mods)

The tune was done by ls1speed.

the motor was rebuilt 5000 miles ago (spun bearing)

All mods were done at well known shops around the area.

It has a 6-point "cage" (chrome moley)

also has LCA's, and SFC's, right rear air bag, trans temp guage

In 100* weather i ran an 11.7@115. Car has run a best of 11.30@119 in good weather (previous owner). (NHRA legal) Last weekend in 100% street trim in 90* weather i ran 11.9's. This is with stock front tires, front sway bar in, ect...

This has been my daily driver (and only car) since June 2006.

I'm selling because i just can't afford this car while Im in college

asking: $10,200

I will consider trades (cars only)

The car is pretty quiet on the inside. I just covered the whole car in sound mat (e-dead i believe). at 2000 rpm's on the highway i can't even hear the exhaust anymore.

I just got back from a 220 mile trip. I got around between 20 and 24 mpg going between 70 and 90 the whole way.

I'm sure I'm missing a lot but this is all i can thing of right now.

Email me at [email protected] for pics

Picture114.jpg

Picture112.jpg

Picture111.jpg

Picture115.jpg

l_a006f021675f66baa5010d0c55916c-1.jpg

DSC07260Small.jpg

DSC07261.jpg

DSC07264.jpg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
how well can you drive this car on the street. i can imagine that 4k stall give you sh*t for gas mileage.
lmk, a friend of mine is looking for a 98-02 f-body. i will give him the link to this thread......although idk if this is in his price range.
[/b]

shoot Eric a message on aim if you want to talk. "Blown Prix 99"

bigsammoe

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Gurnee
the car was drivin daily its not hard to drive daily! the whole car is soundmatted and is very quite inside.. and we put the cats back on so the car seems more quite until WOT sounds sweet!!
the car is a very good driver and am sad to see eric wanting to do this again!

i can tell you all about this car as well!

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
how well can you drive this car on the street. i can imagine that 4k stall give you sh*t for gas mileage.
lmk, a friend of mine is looking for a 98-02 f-body. i will give him the link to this thread......although idk if this is in his price range.
[/b]

FWIW a big stall doesn't really change gas mileage much... it takes more gas to get going and the RPMs shoot higher, but once you're at speed and the converter's locked it's like driving a stock car

Sounds like the car should be fine as far as driveability, and since the engine was just rebuilt not too long ago the valve springs should still have some life on them (w/that much lift you'll have to replace them more often)

bigsammoe

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Gurnee
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

FWIW a big stall doesn't really change gas mileage much... it takes more gas to get going and the RPMs shoot higher, but once you're at speed and the converter's locked it's like driving a stock car

Sounds like the car should be fine as far as driveability, and since the engine was just rebuilt not too long ago the valve springs should still have some life on them (w/that much lift you'll have to replace them more often)
[/b][/quote]

gas mileage around town is around 12-13 and always depending how its driven. Highway is between 18-22ish I'm guessing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info