3800 Never forget......

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
6 years ago today. Never forget those who fell to save others. Never forget what happened to America and why we are in this BS we are in.

DSC00182.jpg

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
:( thats how everyone feels on that day...then you start to think about it more and you become :angry: or at least i do i wish we would have just nuked the mother fers...just like pearl harbor...they dropped hundreds of bombs...we dropped 2....but after blowing half their country up the world seemed to not wana fuck with us...IMO pull troops out...and turn their deserts into wastelands

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
:( thats how everyone feels on that day...then you start to think about it more and you become :angry: or at least i do i wish we would have just nuked the mother fers...just like pearl harbor...they dropped hundreds of bombs...we dropped 2....but after blowing half their country up the world seemed to not wana fuck with us...IMO pull troops out...and turn their deserts into wastelands
[/b]

Bonified idiot

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Bonified idiot
[/b][/quote]

Maybe, but I kinda agree with him. Only problem is, back in 1945, we were the only ones with nukes. Now any country can ge them.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Bonified idiot
[/b][/quote]

Maybe, but I kinda agree with him. Only problem is, back in 1945, we were the only ones with nukes. Now any country can ge them.
[/b][/quote]

If the fear of others using them is the only reason for not having the opinion, then I would say fish you have alot to work on as far as having value for human life and having this often forgotten trait called empathy.

Lets not forget 18 guys don't represent entire nations, religions, races, or ethnicities.

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Bonified idiot
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

If the fear of others using them is the only reason for not having the opinion, then I would say fish you have alot to work on as far as having value for human life and having this often forgotten trait called empathy.

Lets not forget 18 guys don't represent entire nations, religions, races, or ethnicities.
[/b][/quote]
and the 3,000 people who died don't represent America :banghead:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Bonified idiot
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

So what do we do Kyle?? Look the fool we are right now?? Or send a message like we did to Japan?? I didnt see them fucking with us after that. I do believe they were surrendering. Have you ever played the board game Risk?? Sure your playing with friends, but its a game. You play to win. You let up and let someone have their territory long enough, they are going to bulk up and smash through you. 3000+ Americans died for reasons that were not theirs. How many more have to??

While I do believe in empathy, self preservation is everyones #1 concern. For yourself, your family, and your future.

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
The problem is we're not dealing with a country (yea we're in afghanastan and Iraq but not the same way when we bombed Japan) ... we're not dealing with a group that's willing to negotiate...

When a country is attacking you, you can target the government until they surrender... but with the terrorist organizations when you kill 1 top leader it just slows them down, but there is no negotiation possible...

I along with most people on 9/11 and the days following would not have had a problem nuking the entire middle east (thinking emotionally and not logically of course) ... but in the end even that wouldn't have ended terrorism... it would have created many more terrorists, made the entire mid-east our enemy, and would not likely have been supported by any other country in the world (not even Britain)

At which point we would risk sanctions/embargos against ourself by foreign governments... we would be isolated on thin ice w/our allies... which would then make us even more vulnerable to terrorist attacks

Also... if we nuked the mid east then we'd have to drill through the glass for the oil :p easier to drill through sand!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info