3800 High Flow Catalytic Converter

I've had my new Three inch Straight Pipe with 3inch Y Pipe with Super 44 series Flowmasters on my 04 GTP

Next I want to tackle my stock Cat and Down Pipe.

Does it make sense to buy a high flow cat converter 3inch like this one here;

http://www.3800performance.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

or should I just get a high performance Cat Converter, such as the magna Flow on zzp?

Any and all Feed back is appreciated.

Noooo.. I have a 3"downpipe with cat, for sale. I'm just not sure if the cat is a hiflow one or not..
[/b]

How much are you selling it for?what did you mean by shameless plug? I'm just really curious is it worth gutting out the stock cat and stock down pipe. Replacing it with a 300-400 hundred dollar high flow cast, or just by a three inch down pipe with the o2 sensor and just have my stock cat replaced with a magna flow converter, and then I come out cheaper.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
i bought the 3" DP with high flow cat from wbodystore.com and couldnt be any happier. it will be much easier to buy the dp with cat welded on already. it already has the u-bend delete which means more power for you, also its cheaper. in other words my suggestion is to buy from wbodystore, they have everything you need. just make sure you get the gaskets for the manifold and u-bend to catback exhaust, i know you wont find the DP-manifold gasket at any normal auto store (autozone/pepboys)
your also supporting a local member.

link to dp and cat

B)

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
<div class='quotemain'>
Noooo.. I have a 3"downpipe with cat, for sale. I'm just not sure if the cat is a hiflow one or not..
[/b]

How much are you selling it for?what did you mean by shameless plug? I'm just really curious is it worth gutting out the stock cat and stock down pipe. Replacing it with a 300-400 hundred dollar high flow cast, or just by a three inch down pipe with the o2 sensor and just have my stock cat replaced with a magna flow converter, and then I come out cheaper.
[/b][/quote]

Well, new they are in the $180 range.. (bolt in 3" with cat) so considering mine isnt new, Id say $130 would be fair.

PM me if you're interested.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info