• Thread starter imported_Ron Vogel
  • Start date
I

imported_Ron Vogel

When: Saturday and Sunday 8:00am to 4:00 pm
Where:
154 N Palmer drive
Bolingbrook, IL 60490

Not too much car stuff, but a few things.
Have a 750watt power inverter never used for $15
a set of 4 car dollies for $30 (very high quality)
Craftsman 14.4V cordless drill w/2 batteries for $20
Some tools, I have a few GP things, such as a brand new water pump for $15

TONS of baby stuff; car seats, strollers, clothes, shoes

General clutter items, some appliances, even a kitchen sink!

We usually have a once a year blowout to raise money...and nows the time!

So feel free to stop in. :D

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Hey Ron if its possible could you set those car dollies aside for me and I can come get them sunday? I cant make it down there tomorrow. Those would be perfect for the mustang this winter.
[/b]
I could do that, One of the 4 dollies is missing 2 casters though. However, I can get them; I just don't have them here. They have really nice metal casters.

They're nice though, I just don't have any use for them.

I

imported_GraFFix

<div class='quotemain'>
Hey Ron if its possible could you set those car dollies aside for me and I can come get them sunday? I cant make it down there tomorrow. Those would be perfect for the mustang this winter.
[/b]
I could do that, One of the 4 dollies is missing 2 casters though. However, I can get them; I just don't have them here. They have really nice metal casters.

[/b][/quote]
How easy would it be to get the casters? and how much do they cost? or do you have the originals just not with them? LMK

I

imported_Ron Vogel

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
How easy would it be to get the casters? and how much do they cost? or do you have the originals just not with them? LMK
[/b][/quote]
http://www.amazon.com/Troy-ME2292-Vehicle-...5094&sr=8-2

That's what they look like

The casters cost about $8 online, but the two that are missing are at a friends house. I'll call over there tomorrow to see if he can swing them by. He was here last weekend and said he had them. I'm selling these for him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list