3800 Cooper S VS Vette ZR1

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I was on my way to work last night and saw a ZR1 heading up 83 the same way I was going. It was an older guy driving. You rarely see a ZR1 on the street so Im gawking at it in awe. Then all of a sudden these 2 kids in a Cooper S come flying past to catch the Vette. They caught a light. Im thinking to myself "LOL, this is gonna be great." The S is reving the shit out of his engine letting the ZR1 hear its blower whine. He probably thinks its just a standard C4 Vette. Light goes green......the S launches hard and the ZR1 eeks his tires. Then at about 30 he goes WOT and blows past the Cooper. He gets up there fast enough to beat the next red light. So the Cooper is at the head of the light and I get up next to them and start laughing my ass off. I was pretty obnoxious. LOL. Then all of a sudden I hear:

Him - WTF are you laughing at?? *revs the shit out of his engine again and shows me the blower whine.*

Me - *pops it in neutral and returns the favor*

Him - :eek: :unsure: :blink:

Me - Wanna go 0 for 2 tonight?? I dont know which would be a worse story to tell. The fact you tried to take on a ZR1 or that you got beat by a Regal. I start my obnoxious laughing again.

The passanger leans over and says something just as the light turned green. They take off slow and continue on home or wherever the hell they were going. I goto work and got to chuckle for half the night. Good times.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Fish
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list