3800 FS: 99' *BLACK* Toyota Tacoma TRD OFF ROAD PKG

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
I'm selling the fleet. I owe $8500 on this truck I just bought it 3 months ago.. I need $8500. I just want to pay it off and get out of the payment.

Here are the basics...

Black EXT. CAB 4x4
142K miles
ICE COLD A/C
V6 Auto (3.4)
PW
PL
Tilt
Cruise
sliding rear window
BRAND NEW class III hitch JUST installed last week.

It rides and drives great. I dont think it has seen any 4 wheeling in its life. It does have some basic bumps and bruises to be expected with a truck of this age and mileage. Here are a few pics of the truck...

tacoint1.jpg

tacoint2.jpg

tacoint3.jpg

tacoint4.jpg

taco044.jpg

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Impulse buyer? No. I'am unemployed. I bought the truck when I bought my house, I wanted a 4x4 truck for hauling building material etc...I looked for three months before even fiding a truck that I was remotely interested in. I found this one and had planned on consolidating two loans to make my payment smaller, but now I just want to eliminate it all together. I can simply buy a more economical truck... use the money I would be spending on my truck and INVESTING it in my home.

So all three of my vehicles are for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-C...sspagenameZWDVW

From the looks of this bidder it seems I'm going to have an non-payer issue. He/she just registered yesterday and bid my car $100 less than the buy it now price. I looked into the bid history and it seems he/she bid on several cars yesterday. I did send an email questioning their seriousness. Havnt had a reply yet...

this one...http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/car/407523155.html

and of course the truck.

If your are interested I can give you a GREAT deal on all 3 :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list