3800 Manual Tranny

I

imported_GraFFix

Because a manual is fun to drive...

Might not be the best for a track car, but it makes that ride down the track alot more exciting. I wouldnt have a problem driving a manual in my DD...Im actually looking for one. lol

Id say driving a stick no matter what is alot more fun then any auto. that is if you like driving which I do. I get bored driving the GP all the time when I drive the mustang its a whole different experiance. Not only from the extra power but just banging gears...tons of fun.

I think there have been maybe 2 times I wished the mustang was an auto...both were when I was siting in bumper to bumper traffic for 30min plus inching along. then yes it does get annoying.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Because a manual is fun to drive...

Might not be the best for a track car, but it makes that ride down the track alot more exciting. I wouldnt have a problem driving a manual in my DD...Im actually looking for one. lol

Id say driving a stick no matter what is alot more fun then any auto. that is if you like driving which I do. I get bored driving the GP all the time when I drive the mustang its a whole different experiance. Not only from the extra power but just banging gears...tons of fun.

I think there have been maybe 2 times I wished the mustang was an auto...both were when I was siting in bumper to bumper traffic for 30min plus inching along. then yes it does get annoying.
[/b]

X2

Except most cars tunes are some damm restrictive with an automatic with the shift points, Downshift, upshifts, pressure, TC settings etc...

Also, most sticks are really easy to drive. Its only when you have a heavy clutch such as a race car does it get old fast.

It is cheaper and faster to fix as well.....and cost less to originally purchase from the manufacturer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info