tune up(iridium plugs all around)
fresh oil changed
new drain plug
New rear bakes: caliper mounting backets,calipers, rotors, pads
K&N drop in filter
Xenon 6000K headlights

the bad:
its a Ford...
VSS needs to be cleaned( or replaed) some irratic shifting between 30-35mph...speedo bouces a bit
clear coat on hood it flaking off
RR rim is slighly bent
small rust stating behind drivers rear wheel well
LF lower ball joint(control arm) is loose

it runs and drives, gets decent gas mileage.

I have found a GTP for a decently cheap price figured I'd pick it up..must sell this

make a decent ofer, I have 900 in exhaust and engine wok alone thats just ben doen this past month. I have all reciepts to evrything I have doen to this car.

P1010069.jpg

P1010073.jpg

make an offer.

I

imported_Theautoguy

It's an auto and a VSS is a vehicle speed sensor.

"irratic" shifting in these cars would have me worried; a VSS will not cause that.

The other thing to ask is wether the 60K miles service has been done; basically the valves adjusted and timing belt replaced.

I owned a 94' SHO ATX and really got into them but ask Mike K, he's a real knowledge leader on SHOs.

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Oct 22, 2007
Rockford
it will down shift and then upshift. between 30-35 miles an hour constantly. I pulled the codes in the computer and 452- VSS is the only one now in it. besides an O2 sensor...because the Cats are off.

I should also add New O2 sensors have been installed on the car the very first day I bought it.

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Oct 22, 2007
Rockford
<div class='quotemain'>
...it will down shift and then upshift. between 30-35 miles an hour constantly. [/b]

My 94' did the same thing as well as a hard 1-2 shift...if that's what your's is doing, I wouldn't sell that car to someone you know!
[/b][/quote]

chad had been driving the car for the past year with no problems, othr than the shifting. It runs and drives, would make one heck of a winter beater. power windows work, heat works.

it is a good running car.

someone make offer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• UR LOSN
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list