3800 Alignment

May 24, 2007
what are you doing tomarrow? I can do alignments. Can you make it out to Just Tires in Oswego? i work tomarrow 9-5. the addy is 1400 Douglas Rd. Oswego, Il 60543 if you want. I posted something about this a few weeks ago. normally alignments are 70 bucks but i can get them done for you guys for 55. if your interested...

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
what are you doing tomarrow? I can do alignments. Can you make it out to Just Tires in Oswego? i work tomarrow 9-5. the addy is 1400 Douglas Rd. Oswego, Il 60543 if you want. I posted something about this a few weeks ago. normally alignments are 70 bucks but i can get them done for you guys for 55. if your interested...
[/b]

Ricky are you there on Fridays? I'm off and as well need a alignment I'm out in Woodridge which is not far from Oswego. Whats the time?

May 24, 2007
as a matter of fact i do work friday. the other alignment tech also works friday so if anything he can do the alignment for you he is very good at it so i trust him 100 percent. i work 2pm - 8pm on friday he works i believe 9-5 so let me know what time you want to go and i could either meet you there or you could come between 2 and 8 and i can do your alignment. whichever you please

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Fish
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list