3800 FS: (2) Flo-Pro 3 inch muffler/resonators from ZZP

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
I ordered these for my Bonneville...but ended up getting the whisper quiet version instead. I don't want to ship these back to ZZP.

Price: $55 each picked up.

From ZZP website:
To address the unique requirements of the Grand Prix, ZZPerformance had a custom muffler made. We chose Flow Pro as the manufacture after seeing and hearing some of their other products. This unit can be used as a muffler or a resonator and compliments a 3" exhaust system well. It features 3 chambers with 3 inch internal tubing for no loss in flow performance. Overall length of 25 inches, 5 inch diameter, and 16 inch muffler section. Made of 409 stainless steel.

We had them custom designed because most 3" bullets (totally straight through with some outside baffle) don't quiet the sound down enough if they are 4" diameter(common for 3" in/out). The chambered 3" mufflers on the market either a. are 7 or 8 inches around and won't fit in the car or b. have internal piping as small as 2.25" effectively changing your 3" system to 2.25".

http://www.zzperformance.com/products_img/604_1.jpg

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Sorry for the blur...crappy camera phone.

res01.gif

Inside - offset piping and chambers. No packing.
res02.gif

I've got 2 of them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info