3800 Parking Ticket

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
So i was going to pay it online....So i did the search via ticket number and it came up with the wrong plate.."BLOEGTO" this is not my plate. Do you think i can get away with out paying it? I did a search for any tickets on my actual plate and this ticket didnt come up. What do you all think? Should i do the right thing by paying it? Or screw them?

:rolleyes:

May 24, 2007
dfdvl6.jpg

I think you are good :lolsign:

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
I think the ticket is still recorded somewhere for the people who dont want to pay it online. I assume a actual cop wrote you the ticket or are cops writing front plate tickets out like candy now. Is there any other of your information on the ticket.

Just pay it likes what $20?
[/b]

Well my mom had my car :lolsign: and she was parked in front of her work. Now she got 2 tickets one for no front plate and the second was she didnt have a residential permit. Now the second one was BS cause where she was parked you dont need a permit its public parking and took pictures and everything and sent it to them to go fuck off... Now the no front plate well i was going to pay that cause it is my fault for not having a front plate but i think ive gotten like 5 tickets for no front plate in the past 4 years and its always when i'm parked in the streets and 1 i got pulled over at the end of a month. <_<

$20 bucks you say??? HELL NO more like $50.. so since they have the wrong plate fuck that i aint payin.. :p

I just saved me $50...

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
A few years ago my car was Towed downtown for illegal parking(shouda known the empty spot was to good to be true) It had 2 tickets on it. Neither ticket had my right plate number at the time..CPREME 1
Both tickets had different plate numbers :blink:

I paid them, not wanting to be screwed somehow in the future.

that was an expensive trip downtown. :angry:

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Mu buddies CPD and I remeber him telling me if the ticket is filled out incorrectly its their fault and not yours.

I think you fine on it. Just keep the original as proof of the mispelling/etc
[/b]

well the funny thing is the original ticket has the correct plate, but when i pulled my plate info online it said there was no ticket on it. So when they entered it into there systems they must of put it in wrong. :unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info