3800 chip's

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
no such thing as chips for GM OBD II. your thinking of the early 90s and late 80s GMs
we reflash our PCMs with needed changes. contact DHP or go on to the W-body stores website and order though them.
it is possible to put air bags on your rear but for the cost and added weight it would probly not be the best idea.
there is a few things you can do to stop rear end sag at the track and on the street. GTO blockers, the cable mod and differnt rear springs are some.

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
chipstvshowfsm_main.jpg

my head hurts now :p

no such thing as chips for GM OBD II. your thinking of the early 90s and late 80s GMs
we reflash our PCMs with needed changes. contact DHP or go on to the W-body stores website and order though them.
it is possible to put air bags on your rear but for the cost and added weight it would probly not be the best idea.
there is a few things you can do to stop rear end sag at the track and on the street. GTO blockers, the cable mod and differnt rear springs are some.
[/b]

hey thx alot ya my buddy told me a place to send it to and they will change the comp or something like that in it..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info