3800 Need help to convert Windows movie maker

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I wanna say there is a save as feature that will allow it to be played on a DVD player.
[/b]
That's what I thought. The IT person here couldn't figure it out and leaned on me for it. I had never used it, but it seemed pretty straightforward if you have a DVD burner (which she doesn't). She thought she had one on her computer, but didn't know how to check, I had to explain that although it says DVD-ROM on the tray, that it doesn't mean it can burn DVD's. It needs to read DVD-R/RW! :lolsign:

We have a laptop here with a DVD burner on it, she's going to try it on that.

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
I wanna say there is a save as feature that will allow it to be played on a DVD player.
[/b]
That's what I thought. The IT person here couldn't figure it out and leaned on me for it. I had never used it, but it seemed pretty straightforward if you have a DVD burner (which she doesn't). She thought she had one on her computer, but didn't know how to check, I had to explain that although it says DVD-ROM on the tray, that it doesn't mean it can burn DVD's. It needs to read DVD-R/RW! :lolsign:

We have a laptop here with a DVD burner on it, she's going to try it on that.
[/b][/quote]

The IT person didn't know how to check her computer for a DVD burner?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list