3800 Trade PSP with extras for a black 30gb iPod video

I have an absolutely flawless Sony PSP with 3.51 firmware on it. It will come with a Sandisk 2gb memory stick pro duo, Sony 32mb memory stick pro duo, 6 games (MLB 07:The Show, GTA:Liberty City Stories, Ridge Racer, NBA 07, Test Drive Unlimited, and Juiced:Eliminator), 1 UMD movie (Stomp the Yard), soft protective sleeve, owners manual, and wall charger. Everything is flawless and hasn't really been played that much. The 2gb memory stick has over 300 songs on it with some game saves and still has about 1/4 memory left on it. I've just been using it as an MP3 player pretty much so I figured I'd rather have a 30gb iPod video instead. I'd prefer to have a black one and hopefully with very minimal or no scratches at all. I'll either trade for that or sell for $275 obo shipped. I can email pics of everything if interested.

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
Bump, i did some research and i am willing to trade my 360 premium for your PSP and cash.....MAKE ME AN OFFER! Any questions let me know!
[/b]

This is the edited version.

Bump, i did some research and i am willing to trade my 360 for your PSP and a little cash. My 360 has the 10 gig hard drive (i have some music on it which can be deleted), xbox live capability, HD hook up (if you gotthe HDTV), 2 wireless controllers, 2 games as stated above. i havent really used it all that just b/c im pretty busy with work and other things. I bought it 4 or 5 months ago for $599 it is still in excellent condition. Let me know what you think and we can work something out. Thanks

ps i hope your not looking for the 120 gig X-Box Elite. If so maybe a straight trade would be comparable after further research!

I have an 80gig mint Ipod Video I'd be willing to entertain a deal on. I haven't touched it since I bought the Iphone but I'm hesitant to seperate with it since it can store all my media.

MLB 07' is really tempting though...
[/b]
What kind of deal would you want? An 80gig would definately be nice since I plan to replace my whole cd collection and put most of the songs onto an iPod so that big hdd would work very nicely.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list