3800 Norwalk Pontiac Nationals

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
great, ill be there with the voytek and a friend, im sure bumpin(miller) will be there as well.
with all three intense cars and the possibilty of one of zzps going for 8s its going to be a 3 day blast

FYI this club doesnt show up to any major national events for the most part
[/b]

Not now. We used to roll into nationals 10 strong.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
well its the older members that need to chime in on these events. Lots of the new members dont see anyone posting that there going and dont know any details of these larger events.

it would be great to have a few more people show up. all the other GP clubs seem to roll in and represent.
Everyone that has a ILGPC banner on your car........why not show up to place where people might understand what the hell it means.

I

imported_GraFFix

Not now. We used to roll into nationals 10 strong.
[/b]
Shit was more then that...

And for all you newbies, get off your asses and go spend the weekend, drag racing, drinking, camping and having a blast. Its one of the best times your gonna have in the GP community. It is a fairly cheap weekend since you can camp at the track. they have a buffet dinner on Sunday with raffles, lots of vendors, free ice cream! and tons of beer. (Is that good Bob? :p )

Do work!

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Every #$%&ing event this year falls on a day or days when I can't possibly go. I haven't been out once this year, and I usually go to every event.

I'm in Vegas that weekend for a trade show, and the only legitimate excuse for me not to go is death.

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
well its the older members that need to chime in on these events. Lots of the new members dont see anyone posting that there going and dont know any details of these larger events.

it would be great to have a few more people show up. all the other GP clubs seem to roll in and represent.
Everyone that has a ILGPC banner on your car........why not show up to place where people might understand what the hell it means.
[/b]

Where can you get an ILGPC banner?>

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Cause most of us older members have moved on to differant cars or differant things in our lives. Its time for you young fuckers to start stepping up. Or you might as well pull this site down. We used to be known as the party group at all national events. You guys need to pick that up now.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Cause most of us older members have moved on to differant cars or differant things in our lives. Its time for you young fuckers to start stepping up. Or you might as well pull this site down. We used to be known as the party group at all national events. You guys need to pick that up now.
[/b]

:lolsign: I cant count how many times on clubgp someone was being owned by ILGPC. Good times.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

:lolsign: I cant count how many times on clubgp someone was being owned by ILGPC. Good times.
[/b][/quote]

You guys a party crowed really! :lolsign:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

You guys a party crowed really! :lolsign:
[/b][/quote]

HAHA. Love the sig. B)

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
most of the newer members complain about driving 50 miles to an event, how the hell do you plan on getting them to ohio lol. I had already set my vacation to start the 12-18 of this month or i would go. it ends on sunday doesnt it?
[/b]
because this is a real event with racing, not a parking lot with bench racing B)
you should see how far some people drive just to be at this event, we are lucky its only 5 hours for us
J/o ill be giving you a call later

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
<div class='quotemain'>
most of the newer members complain about driving 50 miles to an event, how the hell do you plan on getting them to ohio lol. I had already set my vacation to start the 12-18 of this month or i would go. it ends on sunday doesnt it?
[/b]
because this is a real event with racing, not a parking lot with bench racing B)
you should see how far some people drive just to be at this event, we are lucky its only 5 hours for us
J/o ill be giving you a call later
[/b][/quote]

oh, i know we are lucky to be so close. I just wish I would have known about this sooner. I would have started my vacation 3 days sooner.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info