3800 Gas Prices

I

imported_Ron Vogel

When I left yesterday morning, the Circle K Shell was 3.09, on the way home, 3.47 (for Regular). I was going to go out last night to find a station that was still cheap, but didn't make it out. I did manage to find Super unleaded for 3.48 on the way to work this morning.

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
When I left yesterday morning, the Circle K Shell was 3.09, on the way home, 3.47 (for Regular). I was going to go out last night to find a station that was still cheap, but didn't make it out. I did manage to find Super unleaded for 3.48 on the way to work this morning.
[/b]
yep....that's what i'm talking about
icon_uzi.gif

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
I say we cut down the number of "blends" that are currently produced for every different region of the country to meet extremely high EPA standards.

The logistics of all the different blends for each region, both summer and winter blends, and add to that the many different grades (87, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, and 94) of gas too!

Really, do we need 7 different grades of OCTANE that close to each other any way???

We need to simplify our delivery system. :angry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info