3800 Finally got a new car.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
After 189,00 miles on my 00 GP and all sorts of problems now. I decided It was time for an upgrade.
Thinking of donating the car to charity. (for a nice tax write off :lolsign: )

New Car is:

08 BMW 535I.. Inline 6 Twin Turbo (N54)(E60) for all the gear heads. Black on Black.

Once I take some pics of the car I will post those up!

So far this car is simply amazing. excellent ride..all the bells and whistles I could ever want.
Once I get the car broken in I will let you know how it accelerates.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
LOL!!

Thanks Guys!

Once I get her washed up this weekend Im going to do a photo shoot.!

Looking for rims right now.

And waiting too see if The Vishnu PCM will work on the 535I..Since it has worked so well on the 335I. (increased boost and fuel curves)
[/b]

My Wifes Uncle go the VISHNU PCM for his 05 M5 and he said it was incredible for what it did. I think it was like 2-3k though!!!??? :eek:

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
<div class='quotemain'>
LOL!!

Thanks Guys!

Once I get her washed up this weekend Im going to do a photo shoot.!

Looking for rims right now.

And waiting too see if The Vishnu PCM will work on the 535I..Since it has worked so well on the 335I. (increased boost and fuel curves)
[/b]

My Wifes Uncle go the VISHNU PCM for his 05 M5 and he said it was incredible for what it did. I think it was like 2-3k though!!!??? :eek:
[/b][/quote]

Well its just an add on that worksto bypass your existing ECU..Under the 1K range. Bt I saw a turbo timer (fancy boost controller) 1/3 the cost of vishnu which many are all ga ga over in the bmw turbo world.!
And the guy who owns the company said they are 100% compaptible with the 535I...schweeet!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info