3800 11 second GTP For Sale

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
I think the time has come to part with my car....before I demod it, I want to try to sell it as a whole. to be clear, the car has NOT ran 11's yet. but it will. it has went a best of 12.23 two days ago with a 3650 race weight, and I'll be running it at the track again this weekend if it's not sold, looking for 11's.

The Car:
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Sedan-Black.
94xxx miles on it. Power heated drivers seat, graphite leather interior. This car has been kept up religiously. I don't have a maintanence record, but I am a GM Tech, and I keep everything up myself. Oil changed every 2000 miles or after a track event, whichever comes first. The stock trans was still ticking when it was replaced with a built ZZP unit. I will write about that under the mods.
The Bad:

The left hand front fender has a couple dings, and a small crease in it. It can be repaired, I just haven’t gotten the time to get this done.

There is also a small ding/scratch in the driver’s side door, this happened the same time the fender was damaged.

Small rock chips (small) in the ASCD SD hood.

Power steering rack seeps a SMALL amount, but to this day, I have not had to add any fluid to it.

If I think of more I will let you know.

The Good:
As I said, this car has been taken care of from day one. iicr we bought the car with 45k on it, and have put the last 50k on it in about 4 years.

It has a brand new Optima Red Top battery, and a brand new alternator. The motor was out of the car, to change a flexplate, but ended up didn’t need to be changed. While it was out, I cleaned all the grounds, and checked everything out.

It has an array of mods, most of which was bought from ZZP. Here is a complete list of mods:

ZZP XP Cam (installed by zzp 10k ago)
Gen V Blower
ZZP Machined Snout
ZZP Stage II I/C
ZZP Ported L32 LIM
ZZP N* TB Kit
ZZP LQ4 Maf Kit
ZZP Race Transmission with 3.29 gears and 2750 stall (installed by zzp 2k ago)
Trans includes 4340 I/S, upgraded P/S, with the 7/8th chain.
ZZP MPS w/ 2.55-3.0" pulleys
ZZP Shift Kit on setting 3 (will be installed soon)
ZZP Custom Dyno Tune
42.5# Injectors from ZZP
ZZP Mod'd Retainers (installed with cam)
105# Valve Springs (installed with cam)
T.O.G. Ceramic Coated Headers
ZZP GMPP Trailing Arms
ZZP GENIII Billet Fuel Logs (with new FP gauge)
ZZP EGR Delete
ZZP Poly Motor Mounts
ZZP Drilled 160 & 180 T-Stat
ZZP Intake System
ZZP Valve Cover Breather (non-functioning)
Autolite 103 Plugs
PRJ 10.4mm Race Wires
Custom dual exhaust w/Flowmaster 40 series mufflers (with flange for dump)
ZZP HID kit
Custom aluminum cross brace brackets
DHP Powrtuner
Custom valve covers (front filled and painted, rear painted silver)
3 gauge pillar, with autometer carbon fiber trans temp, and boost, and an AEM Wideband O2 sensor gauge.

I'll update this list as I think of things.

It has an SD Extractor hood that was professionally painted, and is in good shape. I also have the stock hood to go with it. It has a few hail dings, which is how I got this one [8D]

I have a set of 26x9.5x16 QTP slicks and 16" Oldsmobile wheels that will go with the car.

Also I will include my Powrtuner (97-05 3x00's), and my laptop. Laptop is a Dell Inspirion B130 w/ 1 gig ram, DVD burner and a 2.8ghz processor.

Here are some quick pics, and a couple vids, plus a link to a bunch of pictures.
http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/phat...view¤t=12-4.flv
http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/phat...view¤t=12-3.flv
http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/phat...¤t=MVI_3322.flv
100_1453.jpg

lots of pics of the car/motor ect...
http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/phat_ridegt/?start=all

Asking price is 14,000. I know it's high for a car with almost 100k, but with everything that is invested, and the quality of parts, this is a steal for a turn-key 11-second (almost lol) car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info