3800 Tranny for sale

• Thread starter imported_PaceCarBoozer
  • Start date
I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

I have the HD trans that came out of my '98 prix, will need new clutches, but no broken hard parts. It's a good core for a rebuild. I am moving and can't go hauling it everywhere with me. I hate to get rid of it, cause I was gonna have it rebuilt down the road, but if someone wants it, it's yours. Oh, and the HD diff has been removed, it will come with a GT diff.
CJ

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
i dont want to hijack your post, but if someone misses out on your trans, i should have one available as well, as far as i know, no broken hard parts, just clutches and solenoids, normal stuff. from 97 gtp. I'll check to make sure it is still at the shop that did the swap, but it's out in freeport.

someone let me know if you're interested

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
i dont want to hijack your post, but if someone misses out on your trans, i should have one available as well, as far as i know, no broken hard parts, just clutches and solenoids, normal stuff. from 97 gtp. I'll check to make sure it is still at the shop that did the swap, but it's out in freeport.

someone let me know if you're interested
[/b]
\

im listening.. pm me...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info