3800 DA NEW SC IS ON!!

WELL AFTER 5 MONTHS OF HAVING MY SC SITTIN ON MY T.V. STAND IS FINALLY..JUS WATTIN 2 GET PAID NEXT WEEK TO PUT IN MY HEADERS ON SOME ODER LITTLE SHIT!!...BUT I NEED A TUNER?????..I DONT WANNA GO ALL DA WAY 2 ZZP...DOES ANYBODY WANNA TUNE MY CAR PLZ!!!!..LET ME KNOW

HERE A PIC OF THE SC..I WILL POST A NEW 1 NEXT WEEK.

ChromeSC.jpg

I

imported_1fastGTP

<div class='quotemain'>
well i got all my vac leaks fixed. i have to get the turbo/exhaust leak fixed now. along with my wheel/bumper etc.. and then get my file loaded back on my pcm since it flashed itself. otherwise it runs good.
[/b]

How does a PCM flash itself?
[/b][/quote]

for having no power for 8 months. i dont know, but thats what bob told me cuz the car just wasnt the same tune i had before. maybe someone else can explain this better.

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
well i got all my vac leaks fixed. i have to get the turbo/exhaust leak fixed now. along with my wheel/bumper etc.. and then get my file loaded back on my pcm since it flashed itself. otherwise it runs good.
[/b]

How does a PCM flash itself?
[/b][/quote]

for having no power for 8 months. i dont know, but thats what bob told me cuz the car just wasnt the same tune i had before. maybe someone else can explain this better.
[/b][/quote]
No power will not cause a PCM to simply reflash itself. Have you looked at the actual file to confirm it is different from before?

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
dont know if the PCM reflashed itself but the all the fuel settings were way off and timing didnt seem right.
this was when it had a vac leak so the fueling was going to be a little off, but even tiping into the throttle it just dumped massive amounts of fuel. gas was even coming out of the exhaust tips.
basicly the car acted like it had 65lb injectors installed on a stock fuel table.........just pig rich.
It was enough to cause the car to die out at idle from flooding the motor.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Shaun's car still has it's tune. I read the file before the car left. There is some other issue with it but that car needs to not be driven at all until the problem is corrected, especially if it's dumping fuel. I assume the gears haven't been programmed either...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info