3800 paging joe

I

imported_GraFFix

Its called Gejas Cafe

Website is http://www.gejascafe.com/

They dont take reservations or at least they didnt when i went. The weekends can be really busy. Hold out for a booth if you can, the tables are pretty cramped but the booths are really nice and private. If you like wine then they have a great selection. Have some wine and wait for a booth to open up. Very nice place, we went there on our 1st anniversary and the she liked it alot. Its a long dinner though so give yourselves some time. at least 2 hours i would say. You wont regret it though.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
it was awesome joe thanks!

seriously way better than I was even expecting, Lindsay loved it as well.

Had a moderately priced bottle of wine, and we both had the international. Loved it, except I burned my lip with the little fork during desert, and the service was the best I've had anywhere that I recall.

Definetly recommend to anyone looking for a romantic dinner.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Yea you got to watch that...We kept loosin our food in the oil then had to go fishin with the forks. those potatoes never want to stay on to skewer.
[/b]

haha TOTALLY

we found it easiest to only have 4 things total cooking in the oil at once, while it was kind of a pain it made for a small amount of fun and stupid laughter as you clumsily try to catch what you lost.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Kyle
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list