after wash and wax.

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

I

imported_silverbullet

thanks mike! both cars have some different features that both me and my father like that we wish it's on our cars. my father likes my headlights cause it's a one piece. me i wish my monte side mirrors are like the gp. personally i think the gp has more interior and exterior upgrade than the mc. :angry:

thanks mike! both cars have some different features that both me and my father like that we wish it's on our cars. my father likes my headlights cause it's a one piece. me i wish my monte side mirrors are like the gp. personally i think the gp has more interior and exterior upgrade than the mc. :angry:
[/b]

If the MC had HUD and heated seats it would be the equal of the GTP... I think the MC has really nice body lines, and is unique among new(er) cars because all new cars look the same!

This generation of MC's is one of my favorites - so much so i almost bought an SS [non-supercharged] instead of my GTP!!

@ syP - we'll get to race sooner or later, punk ;)

I

imported_silverbullet

the the 04-05 ss supercharged came with quite of few options. yeah it don't have hud like the gtp, but who needs it when you have gauges in front of you. on mine i have dual heated seats, dual power seats, garage door opener, (have to program in with your remote control), 12" front disc brake, 17" wheels (only came with ss supercharged),boost and other gauges, overhead dic(like the gtp), also setting/deleting option in the factory radio, more blower setting for the hvac control, and 2 different bulbs for hi/lo. that's probably some of few changes they made from the 00-03 mc. i agree with you that 00-05 body style is way lot better than the 5th generation (95-99)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list