3800 Is it me?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Is it me, or does it seem like you can't trust any private sellers anymore? In the past 3 weeks, I had to open 3 different dispute cases on different sellers.

I just opened one today. In this case, I really don't need the part for awhile, but I just asked this seller on 4 occassions for a tracking # and get no reply. The auction closed on the 1st. 15 days and no reply. Freaking stoopid. I'm really not impatient, but I need to go out of town and need to know when it's coming.

I really need to start looking at feedback before I bid on something. Mine score is 108 with 100% positive. You really have to mess up to get more than one, I've been registered since 2002 and have not had 1 negative feedback.

Anyway, rant over!

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I haven't really had any trouble with eBay I buy alot of stuff on it. I make sure I checkout the persons feedback and where they are located before I buy stuff.

Just last week I bought a new rim for my dads SRT8, the seller charged me $60 shipping from California. It was supposed to come to my door step via UPS. A few days later he emails me saying he had to ship the wheel with Greyhound. Because UPS wanted to much money.(well why did he ask for $60 then?) I guess it was put on a bus that was going from Cali to Chicago. It was only $70 to ship from Cali to Chicago. BUT I had to drive to the loop to pickup the wheel. It kinda pissed me off he shiped my stuff with a different service without telling me. It got here, but the box was in horrible shape.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I usually check feedback. Ive been screwed before by new members and it is not fun. I filed a complaint with paypal about not getting an item. I won the dispute but the guy had no money in his account and must have broke off his bank account and such since I didnt get any money back.

bluegpgtp

Regular
Jan 22, 2008
Bourbonnais, IL
Real Name
Doug
Is it me, or does it seem like you can't trust any private sellers anymore? In the past 3 weeks, I had to open 3 different dispute cases on different sellers.

I just opened one today. In this case, I really don't need the part for awhile, but I just asked this seller on 4 occassions for a tracking # and get no reply. The auction closed on the 1st. 15 days and no reply. Freaking stoopid. I'm really not impatient, but I need to go out of town and need to know when it's coming.

I really need to start looking at feedback before I bid on something. Mine score is 108 with 100% positive. You really have to mess up to get more than one, I've been registered since 2002 and have not had 1 negative feedback.

Anyway, rant over!
[/b]

haha.. i had to open 2 in the last 2 weeks... dont feel too bad... ppl just love to screw ya over... btw.. watch out for ppl with "private" feedback i didnt even know u could do that.. but what u really gotta watch out for is ppl selling stuff on ilgpc.... :lolsign:

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
You know thats exactly how I feel lately, I sold something last wk and the person never paid so I put it back up for sale because they never responded back to me or anything.

I bought something it took the person like 5days to write me back

I am always responding to people and getting there stuff out in the mail asap. I dunno. People just suck

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
You know thats exactly how I feel lately, I sold something last wk and the person never paid so I put it back up for sale because they never responded back to me or anything.

I bought something it took the person like 5days to write me back

I am always responding to people and getting there stuff out in the mail asap. I dunno. People just suck
[/b]

Holy Shit!!! Where have you been?

To make a long story short people do suck sometimes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info