3800 2000 Ford Lightning $14,900 White

starrGTP

Regular
Mar 15, 2008
This is still up for sale. I've had tons and tons and tons of people look and everyone has been interested. Problem is 90% of them don't speak English and I am none to good with Spanish. The truck is bone stock. Only thing I added was a K&N air filter. mileage is 71,000ish. The tread is good. The paint is fresh, clearcoat glistens. No dings, scratches or dents. I hardly ever drive it, but take it out for a wash and shine every other week. The payments are killing me. The payoff is in the vicinity of $14,900. That is all I am asking for. I'm losing huge. The nada on this is $17,900. This truck was recently brought to one of the mod days by Fish. He will prolly post some pics once he sees this is up again...hint hint. Talk to your friends, your family, your co-workers. As soon as I unload these $400 payments I can get back into a grand prix. :D It's really a beautiful truck with lots of potential and tons of life left.

Call my cell with any questions.
312-231-4533

Location is Elk Grove Village

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I only have one pic tool. Your the one with the fancy ass camera. Heres the one I have.

IMG_0964.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list