3800 3.29 gearing tables.

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
Hey so when my Trans. decides to finally die off, I'm planning on getting 3.29 gearing in the new one. Well, actually I'll most likely be going the WBS route with the 3.29 option and around a 3,000 RPM stall converter. Now I know I'm going to need my PCM reflashed with the 3.29 calibrations, does anybody have a 3.29 file for my ZZP that they'd be willing to install for me? Otherwise I may just do what I should have in the first place and get a DHP with 3.29 set-up, but I'd rather not have to pay for a PCM twice if I don't have to. No idea exactly when I'll need this since I'm just driving it till it gives up the ghost, but thanx in advance if somebody could help me out. It may be next week or 6 months from now LOL.

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
I would assume so. I don't have a tuner ort anything so I have no way of knowing for sure. For all I know it could be some time before I need it. The tranny is holding up pretty well thus far (the slipping actually seems to be improving a bit suddenly) and I'm gonna put it off as long as possible. I just want to make sure that when the time comes, I'll be able to get everything sorted properly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list