3800 '93 LT1 T/A Goes Down

My cousin has been talking shit about how fast his "V8" Trans Am is, and how i don't stand a chance against a "V8" yada yada yada...
So he calls me and said that he's gonna sell it and wants to race me before he does. Ok ;)

'93 T/A - CAI, pcm and exhaust

From a dig ~90mph i put 2.5-3 cars on him

From a 50mph roll ~100 3 cars on him B)

In his defense, the T/A is really in need of a tune

12juni2007uo8.jpg

ps - i'm running without a tune or DHP 1.0

Here we go again with the "BIG V8" shit-talkin with my cousin and his buddy Joe! :jerkoff:

Just got off the phone with my cousin, and he swears up and down that his buddy didn't peform any mods, or get it tuned. He said that he was hitting the rev limiter in first gear [which seems plausible to me because of the noises it was making] which made it sound out of tune and why he lost the first time - and he's a shitty driver

I also think there are more mods on that LT1 [cai, pcm, exhaust] than he knows about, because my cousin bought it used himself.

I didn't see any headers, and the engine idle gives no hint of a cam, and there definitely isn't any naws . . .

When i get my DHP reflashed[*preferably with a Ron Vogel tune!* Paging Rooooon.....] and perf shift hooked back up, i think it will help greatly and i'll post the re:re:re-match.

@ Kyle - I'm sure "Joe" will race you though. PM me and we can set something up, i'm in DG almost everyday

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info