3800 2001 Retired Pace Car GTP

I am selling my pace car finally. It has sat for to long and I dont ever drive it with the GTO anymore. If you are truly interested please pm me or email me at [email protected] I know what I want for the car and I dont want to get flamed for the asking price. It is the car from the 2001 Napa 500 race. That race was held on April 29, 2001. This was also Dale Earnhardt's 50th bday. He did not make it to the race since he died that year tragically in Daytona. I want this car to go to someone who will enjoy it and take care of it like i did. It has a few light mods that are easily removable. I just put a new battery in it and the oil was flushed and changed again. Only Mobil 1 has gone into the car since I have owned it. If you are interested let me know and I can get more pics of the car! Thanks for looking!

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
$15K obo. New price, I need the car gone and would like it to go to a good home. I will sell it to carmax if I have to. Dont want to. But monday I start looking at that option![/b]

carmax wont give even close to what you want for the car, neither will the average person. You need to find a collector. Maybe try to sell it at the Volo Auto Museum or on eBay.

Price now at 13.5 I would like the car to go to someone who cares. If you found a GTP on a dealer lot with only 40k on the odo, a SLP loudmouth, smaller pulley, DHP, and a CAI it would be alot more then 13.5. And with this car you are gettin the history and a real retired pace car. George Tourmelin could tell ya alot more about the benefits. There is even a pace car club of america.

Price now at 13.5 I would like the car to go to someone who cares. If you found a GTP on a dealer lot with only 40k on the odo, a SLP loudmouth, smaller pulley, DHP, and a CAI it would be alot more then 13.5. And with this car you are gettin the history and a real retired pace car. George Tourmelin could tell ya alot more about the benefits. There is even a pace car club of america.
[/b]

a modded car will never go for a higher price than a stock car (unless we're talking about a specialty car such as a supra, or a vette or some high end car). with that said, good luck on the sale man. for what the car is, the price seems fair

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info