3800 gtp garage sale

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
I have a ton of stuff from motors that i've picked up over the years. however i'm moving and i don't want to move or store this stuff any more. Its basicly going to be an open house kind of thing. basicly make me an offer on the part and its yours. the other thing is i don't have time to do any shipping right now so all parts will be a pick up deal.

here goes.

couple timing timing covers
couple lower intake manifolds
couple sets of stock exhaust manifolds and cross overs
a few sets of stock rockers
stock sc snout with good bearings stock pulley pressed on
l36 firebird motor mount stuff
some timing gear stuff
brackets
egr valves and pipes
valve covers
a l36 block with rotating assebly in it. this motor has 42,000 miles on it. its out of camaro zachs car and ran strong when it was pulled for a ls1 swap. the bad news is it needs to be completely torn down and cleaned/new bearings and rings installed in it along with a good hone. It unfortuanly has been with out heads for a few years so there is surface rust on the block and cylinders. it is an easy clean up and rebuild for those who would want something like that.

Thats basicly the short list that i can come up with now. if you have questions on a part that you need and you don't see it listed that doesn't mean i don't have it. call my cell phone its 773-354-6902 my name is mike.

whatever isn't gone by the weekend will be sold for scrap minus a few of the bigger items that i will attempt to get rid of after my move and wedding.

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
i was just going through some of the stuff a few minutes ago and to add to the above list

2 wbody l67 ballancers both good
1 l36 fbody ballancer
mutliple engine lift brackets etc.
2 egr valve with pipes
1 set of l67 heads pretty much assebled. there are two valve springs removed as a buddy of mine lost some keepers so they were removed to take the keepers. i would do a valve job on them though the car they came off of had a bad valve cover leak and lim gasket leak so they are a bit slimey but otherwise good. as the motor ran fine and had 57,000 miles on it.
i have another set of bare heads as well
2 lims for sure
2 sets of exhaust manifolds/cross overs
1 hbody motor mount bracket for pass side. this is off of a 98 ssei.
some stock airbox stuff
i also have 2 full sets of stock rockers.

and a good starter with 42k. it was off the camaro.

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
interest for both lower intake manifold. how much?
[/b]

going rate for lim's i think is 40 bucks these days. would you be willing to do just one of them?

What kind of prices are you looking for on the Heads? and how many miles are on the bare ones as well? may be interested if the price is right. Let me know! Thanks.

-DD
[/b]

bare heads have about 50k on them. they are off of a 00 regal gs. Make me an offer and we will go from there hows that sound.

the assembled ones are off of a 99 ssei with 57k on them. but they are a bit slimey from a valve cover leak.

the crank pulley is off the 97? or is it newer?
[/b]

The crank pulleys are from a 00 buick regal gs. the other is from a 99 grand prix gtp. the 3rd is from a 2000 l36 camaro and will not work on a supercharged motor.

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
Dont know how I missed this but all classified posts must have prices included.

please update with prices.

Classified rules (link is at the top of the page)
[/b]

truthfully i don't even know what most of the stuff is worth. which is why i didn't list prices.

the only ones that are some what important are the lim's and the heads.

the lims i would take 40 bucks per lim

the bare heads probably a 100

the assembled ones 150

probably 40 bucks for the timing covers.

stock cam 40 bucks

all the pulleys and brackets like 10-25 bucks depending on what you wanted

basicly i want the stuff gone because i don't want to lug it to my new house.

as for the heads there are no visable cracks on them. both sets came off of good running motors with low mileage and no driveabilty problems. i have not had them magnafluxed so i don't know if there are any cracks for sure. however i don't notice any to the eye.

every price listed above is very very negoatiable. so if you have an offer for something let me know we will talk and we WILL come to an agreement.

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
well i came across some more stuff. let me know if there is any intrest.

2 3800 engine covers.
1 GTP style one with the raised red stripes
1 SSEi style one that is all grey with the vent slot near the altenator
1 set of gtp springs with 60,000 miles on them
GTP front sway bar
GTP rear sway bar
GTP trailing arms

25 per cover and for both trailing arms
25 per sway bar
50 bucks for the springs

all prices are very flexiable. all items must be picked up.

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
<div class='quotemain'>
GTP trailing arms
[/b]

I'm not sure I'm thinking of the right part - are you meaning the rear control arms? If so, do you have all four and is your price for one or four?
[/b][/quote]

if your talking about rear lateral arms there are 4 of those and i do not have any of those. Rear trailing arms is the proper name for them but they also go by rear lower control arms too. they go from the rear knuckle to the unibody.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
all the suspension stuff is gone i trashed it today as we had a dump truck come. I still have alot of the other stuff and i really want it gone. [/b]

man i see some stuff i wouldnt mind having in my pile but i dont have much $

have everything fer this?

[/b]

i assume the parts are still on that rusty L36 block...how bads the rust? not worth saving? i need a block to slice into pieces...

i'll give you a call sometime tomarrow when i'm in the garage...

regards, James

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
<div class='quotemain'> all the suspension stuff is gone i trashed it today as we had a dump truck come. I still have alot of the other stuff and i really want it gone. [/b]

man i see some stuff i wouldnt mind having in my pile but i dont have much $

have everything fer this?

[/b]

i assume the parts are still on that rusty L36 block...how bads the rust? not worth saving? i need a block to slice into pieces...

i'll give you a call sometime tomarrow when i'm in the garage...

regards, James
[/b][/quote]

James, i think that block is worth saving. it has always been inside just without heads. It had been sitting in my buddies warehouse without heads for two years when i got it. Give me a ring tommorow and we'll talk.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info