3800 GI: Struts, springs, CPEMS, Downpipe

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I'm looking to see if there is any interest in this stuff:

SLP springs: Blue in color, mileage is unknown, looking to get $100

Springtech struts: *Still on the car will come off if there is a solid buyer for them*, have about 7k or so on them, no leaks, not blown, looking to get $120

Sensatrac struts: 20k or so on them, looking to get $80

Stock springs: 130k on them, looking to get $25

Coated/Ported Exhaust Manifolds: *Still on the car--will come off if there is a solid buyer for them and the downpipe* Done by Ron Vogel, coating is still in pretty decent condition, the crossover is wrapped, but the wrapping is coming off, dont know how many miles on them. Looking to get $150

Jimmy C 3" Downpipe w/Hiflow Magnaflow Cat: *Still on the car--will come off if there is a solid buyer for them and the PEMS* Has maybe 50k on it, cat still works great (doesnt set the check engine light--I know this because I'm running the stock PCM right now), there are no leaks, and it will bolt up the a stock catback. Looking to get $100

Prefer not to ship any of this stuff, none of it is light. Looking to get PaceSetters with the exhaust stuff sold, and KYB AGX's with the suspension stuff sold.

Thanks
-Nick

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
The SLP springs are not on any set of the struts right now.

Im currently running the Springtech struts w/Sprint springs, but want to keep the Sprint springs for the KYB AGX's.

The only set of mounts I would possibly throw in would be the fronts, BUT they squeak a little and thats essentially the reason why I'd be replacing them when/if I get the KYB AGX's. The rears dont seem to squeak so I'm on the fence about replacing them too, I suppose that'll come down to how cheap I can get them for.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I can't edit the first post, so I'm just going to add on that I also have:

4 Regal 9 spoke aluminum rims w/Goodyear Assurance Tripletreads (225/60r16). One rim is a bent slightly. Tires have about ~5-7k miles left on them. $100 *

2 Regal 9 spoke aluminum rims w/o tires. 1 rim has a several scrapes on the face from a Navigator hitting me, and the other is in OK condition. $35

*I should have the 4 centercaps for the set of 4 rims, but one centercap has scrapes from the Navigator. The other 2 rims dont have centercaps, theyd be good for DR's though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• SaturdaysGS
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list