3800 Anyone recommend a GOOD/honest plumber??

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Looking for a GOOD/HONEST plumber to do work at my house in Villa Park. Anyone have any friends who need side jobs...please, no handyman specials...real plumbers!

I need my main line rodded, would like to add a kitchen cold supply line for the new fridge, redo the piping under the kitchen sink and if the price is good enough, a new gasket under the toilet.

NEED ASAP because of the main line blockage!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
I understand not wanting some hillbilly in a minivan pulling up to your house but the things you have listed are really pretty simple things to do. You can rent the rodder and do that yourself.

If you are talking about the water line to the fridge, Lowes sells a kit with everything you need to change the line. The hardest part is locating your water shut off :)

Gasket -wax ring? That is the easiest to change. All you need to do is loosen up the toilet and lift it up and over. Pull the old ring- gasket out and set in trhe new one. Again, make sure the water supply is off. You may or may not have to disconnect the water supply line that feeds the toilet.

Good luck.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Looking for a GOOD/HONEST plumber to do work at my house in Villa Park. Anyone have any friends who need side jobs...please, no handyman specials...real plumbers!

I need my main line rodded, would like to add a kitchen cold supply line for the new fridge, redo the piping under the kitchen sink and if the price is good enough, a new gasket under the toilet.

NEED ASAP because of the main line blockage!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:
[/b]

Ahh, yes, I can do most of those jobs Xcept for the power rodding because I think it may be one of the 3 trees in my front yard causing problems and also, but most importantly, time.

2nd, sometimes it really is easier to just have someone come in and do their specialty and be out.
3rd, i have no time this week because I need to coach football, pick up my POS car(across the city), go see Wicked on Tuesday night, and finally, Im leaving with the guys for a "man" trip on Thursday.....

All which may leave the wifey at the house with this mess in her hands.......not good. :lolsign: :eek:

Worst case senerio is that she stays with her parents this weekend and I start the to do list on Monday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info