3800 well sad to see her go...

• Thread starter imported_1fastGTP
  • Start date
I

imported_1fastGTP

well my buddy justin has a 2002 grand prix gtp sedan 45k miles. has SS headers.downpipe.borla exhaust to stock tips,zzp pcm, zzp lightweight 1.9 rockers, thrasher cai, and wbs mps with 3.3, 3.2, and a 3.0. his car has been running like shit for the past 6 months because he was suppose to have it tuned by ron vogel when the car was finished up by him.. but was put off for this long and now he just says screw it and wants to get rid of it. he wants to get around 14k for it, if not he will do a trade in to the dealership for 10k and demod so he can pick up an 01 trans am ws6. the car had just got the lim/supercharger/throttle body and valve cover gaskets replaced. the car has a leak in the headers, i guess that is very commen with those, so it needs a new gasket or to be tightend. The maf seems to be conken out on him because it was untuned it just bogs if he tries to go WOT... but if anyone would be interested let me know. if ron reads this you might want to call justin because he basically gave you double the amount of money you asked for just because he thought you would do the car right.. if he knew his car was going to get screwed over he would have saved the money just to go to zzp. Ive had no problems with ron, this is strictly something justin wanted me to type up for him. anyways thanks for your interest. if you need pics or have any questions just post here or send me a pm.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I'd go into a lengthy read about why you are off-base on this but it's just not worth it. The car has a ZZP PCM in it, with basic mods. If the tune is crap for the car he should call ZZP about it.

I'm sorry guys, but I have to catch up on bills, and it keeps me really busy. I don't want to risk going into foreclosure and not have a home for my wife and three kids. I hope you understand that.

I

imported_1fastGTP

ron, im just going by what he stated. like i said i have had no problems with you at all. you have been by far the best with my car. he is just kinda upset that you told him his car would be fine with the zzp pcm, but you told him you would tune it for his rockers, fix his shifts etc.. and you just havent followed through on that for the 6 months hes contacted you about it. im just the communicator.. haha so this is what he said.

Rob no its a black ws6 with the warbird hood and chrome wheels.

and syp he has never felt the full potential of his car.. either have i with the turbo.. but i didnt have the money. justin has asked so many people if they could tune it but they dont have the 02. hes just aggrivated with it. anyways im tired as hell and have work in a few hours.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

His PCM IS tuned for higher shifts. It just needs the perf shift hooked up.

Sometimes people's plans have to change. I have bigger priorities to take care of than his car, sorry to have to say. He also paid me much less than the going rate for putting in his parts. Plus saved him by NOT installing the rollmaster single TC, and giving him 2 extra LS6 springs he didn't supply with with the install. I could go on and on, but many people don't understand all the freebees I was doing that could have been charged for. I don't want to get in a pissing match with anyone, I appreciate that many people respect my work, but it's come down to a lot of people thinking I owe them something, and that's a little crazy.

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
I can understand him being a little upset, but in the past 6 months, rons work life has made a big change. We dont see him all that often like we used to on here and only has gotten to meet up once. There are other people that can tune that car, its just going to require him to as around for help. I know that was from him shaun so its not against you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info