3800 Streets of Woodfield TONIGHT 6/1/07

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
<div class='quotemain'>
You forgot goto the bar after Streets
[/b]
thats a great idea, anyone want to hit up a few places. i probly wont make it to streets to BS, but im up for going drinking.
[/b][/quote]

I have a buddy thats a bouncer at this palce called Dakotas. He's getting me in there. We may be able to get a few free drinks but not 100% sure on that as of yet. That place is hopping at night.

Dont be a Sally.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Dam I'm going to be busy as all hell today. Hers the situation.

Get out of work at hopefully around 4:00

Shoot over to Woodfield to swap out some shirts.

Head back to my house to pump some iron

Take a shower

Shoot back to Schaumburg and fuck around
[/b]

You forgot about doing your nails, and plucking your eyebrows, you are such a woman. Haha, I'm just fuckin with ya Mike.
I may make it out, I gotta see whats happening around here. Pretty much no money so that puts a damper on things.
CJ

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
<div class='quotemain'>
it was raining here by me and Dennis here in hanover park

i'm waiting for bob's 04 GTP to come in on the hook...anyone wanna come over and help push it in the garage? :D
[/b]
I'll be there in about an hour and a half. B) [/b][/quote]

sweet, he wasnt sure if he would be able to get the wrecker to grab it from the back to nose it into the garage off the bed

see ya in a few i have more cleaning to do...

still no call from wes... ;)

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
You still need another pusher? Or am I too late? I can be there in oh pretty much 5 minutes.

I hope this rain dries out. [/b]

naw it was a flatbed that picked it up and he pushed it out into the street so that when they drop it into my garage it'll be nose in...it sucked walking around wes' gtp for every tool i needed lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info