3800 I have someones power inverter from the W body store meet

systmbldr21

May 29, 2007
A guy in a maroon GP sedan lent me a power inverter while we where at the meet. I can't remember his name. He was tall had blondish hair, I think, and around I would say mid to late 20's. He was there with his father. His car was parked up in the front by me and Matt Tillman. I was at the track a 1/2 hr after they clossed so I guess he left before I got to give it back. If anyone can help, I would really apreciate it. There was also a guy there that I think new him. He had a blue GTX with a M112 supercharger and intercooler. If I could find him maybe he could help.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Here I am!! I did not realize until I was half way home that I left it there. Thanks for tracking me down. Hey did you ever get the car tuned after the CAM install? How is it running. Send me a PM so we can work out either meeting up (I think your close to byron right) or another way of exchanging.

A guy in a maroon GP sedan lent me a power inverter while we where at the meet. I can't remember his name. He was tall had blondish hair, I think, and around I would say mid to late 20's. He was there with his father. His car was parked up in the front by me and Matt Tillman. I was at the track a 1/2 hr after they clossed so I guess he left before I got to give it back. If anyone can help, I would really apreciate it. There was also a guy there that I think new him. He had a blue GTX with a M112 supercharger and intercooler. If I could find him maybe he could help.
[/b]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list