3800 Coablt & Evo VIII kill

Commentary was retarded, wonder what he drive, Btw that evo had to be stock or close to it..Also didn't 2 step hence hes probably got no tune..
[/b]
Your point being what? You saw the video he lost period, I had no tune either, bald street tires, and crappy exhaust should I keep going or let you come up with more excuses for me? I see you are pretty good at that, but anyway yeah your Evo buddy with his awd turbo lost to my 96 monte carlo any questions?? Do something productive
*(this is the part where you reply about how you can take me yada yada yada)

I

imported_silverbullet

hey boost you're in the grand prix board that's why nobody give you any prop. i give you thumb up for wacking the stang and evo. nice killed! btw anyone was by mannheimn and irving park around 12:30 am? if you saw a silver monte carlo wacking a black 85-90ish vette w/ black rims? that was me!

I-Dom-In-8

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Nw side
Were did i say your car was a pos or was i putting you down, All i said was that the Evo was stock.

I stated that they commentary was retarded which it was, People need to learn to STFU when filming, and my question was what does he drive since hes talking all high and mighty..

If you ever want to run me you have to meet me at a track, I dont street race, like some tards do..

I-Dom-In-8

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Nw side
<div class='quotemain'>
If you ever want to run me you have to meet me at a track, I dont street race, like some tards do..
[/b]

How about an old full weight 1/2 ton Ford pick-up truck? :ph34r:

Some time this Summer at Byron perhaps?
[/b][/quote]

Thats cool dude, next time we go i will post up, i dont care if i win or lose, Its all about having a good time and trying to beat your old record.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info