3800 zzp fuel logs and 42.5# injectors

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
I have a set of zzp fuels logs for sale. these are the new rails with the pressure gauge and adjustable regulator. I have only had these for about 2 months and less than 2000 miles. The pressure gauge does not work right, but i am getting a new one from zzp this week. They are in good shape.

the injectors are flowmatched from zzp. they are about a year old and have roughly 10k on them. i will include new o-rings if needed. but will not include the injector clips

i would really like to sell these together, but i will seperate if i have a buyer for both.

these are 620 plus shipping new,

id like to see 500 for everything. im about 90 miles south of chicago if someone wants to meet up that would be better as cash is prefered.

100_1308.jpg

100_1419.jpg

100_1420.jpg

100_1422.jpg

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
James, I got your messages. I'll call you when my head stops spinning sir.

I told Wes the kit wasn't ready yet and I'd prefer he not dump the car off with you for a part that's not available yet. There are just too many what-ifs still.

I've got too much experience with having cars waiting, in pieces, for parts that we don't have.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• P
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list