3800 got the monte back

• Thread starter imported_silverbullet
  • Start date
I

imported_silverbullet

got home from fort wayne today to get the monte. installed xp cam, 3.29 gear, tranny overhaul(trannyman95 custom build), 96 olds aurora N* TB, custom tuning and other misc upgrades. i can't believe how much this really wake up the car. i'm happy with my the mods. the xp, headers, no cat, and 3" custom exhaust give a nice rumble sound. total cost: $2,498 with 12 months/12k mi warranty for the tranny and it's worth the drive up there. dave norris is a pretty cool guy if he have to stay up all nite to get the car done he will do that. he finished my car friday morning at 4am and started to to work on my father's gtp tranny and installed other misc. mods. he got the gtp gone around 4am saturday morning. this guy is a hell of a mechanic! i recommend him to anyone who need to get their tranny/any motor work. by the way this is my second times i had work done by him. going back in the fall for ported heads.

IMG_2257.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2253.jpg

I

imported_silverbullet

thanks guys! joe as for the tranny he made it custom street performance built. i also installed 3.29, zzp input shaft, shift performance kit. 3.1 pulley, hp tuning, pacesetter headers, custom 3" exhaust with no cat. yeah it's loud with nice choppy sound :D #42lb injectors with casper hotwire kit (thanks tommy) plus the other mods i had. (vipermike)yeah she pulls hard at shifting . we have to meet sometime so you can make me an exhaust sound video. i like to take it to the track sometime, but i still have alot to learn yet! launching that is!

I

imported_silverbullet

<div class='quotemain'>
i like to take it to the track sometime, but i still have alot to learn yet! launching that is!
[/b]

The only way to learn is to actually do it at the track. You ain't gonna learn sitting in the grandstands. :lolsign:
[/b][/quote]

you right about that. :lolsign: i'm practicing right now against the ricers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info