3800 New tune from scratch

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
This is the same mileage tune I've been woroking on. WOT is a little fat on the bottom, seems like my fuel pressure is a little high on the bottom, and may be fattening it up too much.
http://www.scandepot.net/viewscan.php?pk=3812
[/b]

I hate you and your 18'ish degrees of WOT timing.
I run 15 and have to cut it down to 13'ish from 5000/6000rpm to prevent kr :/

I

imported_Ron Vogel

<div class='quotemain'>
This is the same mileage tune I've been woroking on. WOT is a little fat on the bottom, seems like my fuel pressure is a little high on the bottom, and may be fattening it up too much.
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
What's your e-mail?
i betcha my spark table may fix that problem.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

that scan is lookin good. Are you running the 2.8 pulley still? I would like to see that spark table you are using. I am running a 04 GTP table, it is is working nicely but I would like a little more out of it.
[/b]
I actually just slapped the 2.6" back on tonight. I'm getting more slip with this new pulley set-up, so I'm doing it to get more boost back. I used to be over 200Kpa at 4500rpm, my scan goes up smoothly, so it's either belt slip, or the new IC plumbing raised the IC's efficiency.

Just post your e-mail and I'll shoot it out. I'm quite happy with how it turned out. It climbs quicly to 22 degrees, then drops a timing as boost goes up. The whole table was graphically edited, so it's very smooth.

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
What's your e-mail?
i betcha my spark table may fix that problem.
[/b][/quote]

its [email protected]
you already sent me that ic bin you where working on for gas mileage.
is this the same spark table? if so mine is similer just less aggressive.

I run 12 from 3000/4000rpm then from 4000/5000 I start with 11 and slowly tapper that down to 10 once it hits 5000 then from 5000 to 6000 its 10.
10 equals erm like 12/13'ish because my base PE is set at 11.8.

o2's around 940/955mv.

I think I need rockers because the cam seems to really die after 5k and I gain a whole pound from 12 to 13lbs between 5000/6000rpm :ph34r:

john99gtp

Regular
Jul 20, 2007
lockport
sorry to hijack this thread but can anyone mess with the tune on my car please. i pm'ed you Ron about 2 months ago but i understand you have been extremely busy. i got a 2.8 and 42# injectors just sitting in the back seat. If anyone has time and ability i would appreicate it. Just let me know. Thanks in advance

John

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
<div class='quotemain'>
that scan is lookin good. Are you running the 2.8 pulley still? I would like to see that spark table you are using. I am running a 04 GTP table, it is is working nicely but I would like a little more out of it.
[/b]
I actually just slapped the 2.6" back on tonight. I'm getting more slip with this new pulley set-up, so I'm doing it to get more boost back. I used to be over 200Kpa at 4500rpm, my scan goes up smoothly, so it's either belt slip, or the new IC plumbing raised the IC's efficiency.

Just post your e-mail and I'll shoot it out. I'm quite happy with how it turned out. It climbs quicly to 22 degrees, then drops a timing as boost goes up. The whole table was graphically edited, so it's very smooth.
[/b][/quote]
email
[email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info