3800 WTB: Cingular Phone

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
So, long story short I destroyed my Sony Ericcson W810i.. one slam to the ground made the screen white out the second slam into the ground ripped the phone into pieces. I am looking to either replace it with another, or just get a different phone altogether. I'm fairly flexible on phones. Any input on phone choices is encouraged. I'll be scouring E-Bay too.

Thanks
-Nick

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
unfortunately, it cant be for any provider, so you might want to retract that statement. That would be GSM only (cingular, t-mobile).

BTW, get a sony phone. They are phoenominal phones!!

Motorola cingular phones are sooooo slow. try typing a txt messege fast and the damn thing take forever to catch up with what you typed lol. I dont know why its just the cingular motorolas i had.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
unfortunately, it cant be for any provider, so you might want to retract that statement. That would be GSM only (cingular, t-mobile).

Motorola cingular phones are sooooo slow. try typing a txt messege fast and the damn thing take forever to catch up with what you typed lol. I dont know why its just the cingular motorolas i had.
[/b]

Try motorola blows ass period. The first one I had was great. It was a black and white screen and chrome looking all around. Then after that phone they have gotten worse and worse. I have a LG sitting around somewhere that my daughter uses as a toy so I dont know how well it works. :lolsign: I also have a W600i that I just stopped using since its kinda hard to charge. (thanks again to the baby) It charges and works, but I have to scrape stuff off of the pads every time.

I just upgraded to the W810i. It blows away the W600i IMO.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Try motorola blows ass period. The first one I had was great. It was a black and white screen and chrome looking all around. Then after that phone they have gotten worse and worse. I have a LG sitting around somewhere that my daughter uses as a toy so I dont know how well it works. :lolsign: I also have a W600i that I just stopped using since its kinda hard to charge. (thanks again to the baby) It charges and works, but I have to scrape stuff off of the pads every time.

I just upgraded to the W810i. It blows away the W600i IMO.
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, I think I'm going to suck it up and get a W810i again, I love the phone.

Thanks guys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info