3800 Goings on this weekend?

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

I can meet up at the new mall, car wouldn't like the drive to streets. Ron can you bring your tuner, PLEASE??? I need the right file for the 3.29 gears. Well, I need a whole tune, but for now, just that file. I know your busy as hell.
CJ

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I can meet up at the new mall, car wouldn't like the drive to streets. Ron can you bring your tuner, PLEASE??? I need the right file for the 3.29 gears. Well, I need a whole tune, but for now, just that file. I know your busy as hell.
CJ
[/b]
File is no biggie. I just can't do it tonight! I have to replace my cracked rotors...so I'm adding new calipers too. Tomorrow, I need to finish up some rails, help drop a BBC into my best friends car, take my son fishing, so it's going to be pretty non-stop until 7-8pm.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

<div class='quotemain'>
CJ
[/b]
File is no biggie. I just can't do it tonight! I have to replace my cracked rotors...so I'm adding new calipers too. Tomorrow, I need to finish up some rails, help drop a BBC into my best friends car, take my son fishing, so it's going to be pretty non-stop until 7-8pm.
[/b][/quote]

The time isn't important, whenever you have a chance. I know Tom G. and James could do it, but the trans would start messing up by the time I got to their house. I don't want to bother you, but you are the closest.
I would still like to meet up with everyone if it's at the mall.
thanks,
CJ

I

imported_1fastGTP

well i called the trans place and now its not going to be done till tuesday. fuck them! i dont get why they cant have all the parts there so they dont have to go back n forth with shit. but no so far my respect for them is going downhill. WBS is still great its just that trans place isnt on the top of my list... sorry for the rant but im getting put off to much on my car and its annoying. but yeah doesnt look like ill be up at another meet!

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

well i called the trans place and now its not going to be done till tuesday. fuck them! i dont get why they cant have all the parts there so they dont have to go back n forth with shit. but no so far my respect for them is going downhill. WBS is still great its just that trans place isnt on the top of my list... sorry for the rant but im getting put off to much on my car and its annoying. but yeah doesnt look like ill be up at another meet!
[/b]
that blows man, I thought they had everything and it could be done it a day <_< . Just remember who told you that and who gets them the parts.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

So far, so good. Tomorrow night looks good. Just got my brakes done. Did the GA brake conversion.[/b]

Why not F-body Brakes :ph34r:
[/b]
Because my brakes stop fine. I also found that most people assume the GA brakes are a downgrade...they are almost identical...and actually have more pad area than the GP brakes do. I'm doing a write-up on the conversion, I measured and weighed everything; and took pics of the whole process. The conversion takes 19lbs off the suspension.

Looks like tonight will be a bust according to the weather, but Sunday night looks excellent!

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotemain'>
So far, so good. Tomorrow night looks good. Just got my brakes done. Did the GA brake conversion.[/b]

Why not F-body Brakes :ph34r:
[/b]
Because my brakes stop fine. I also found that most people assume the GA brakes are a downgrade...they are almost identical...and actually have more pad area than the GP brakes do. I'm doing a write-up on the conversion, I measured and weighed everything; and took pics of the whole process. The conversion takes 19lbs off the suspension.

Looks like tonight will be a bust according to the weather, but Sunday night looks excellent!
[/b][/quote]
we have had this conversion sitting on the shelf for voyteks car for some time
tim king and ed morad used this setup on the street for a while on there cars and also did a fine job of stopping at a 120+mph when they went to the track.
GA brakes FTW

depending on what time we all meet ill be there

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Tonight people...

How about 8-9pm?

Close to the Bass pro shops?
[/b]

I could do that, stay for a bit. Can you get in there right off of boughton, or do you have to head down one of the side streets? I haven't really looked around there yet. I'll get down there about 8-8:30 if people are still heading there.
CJ

I

imported_1fastGTP

yes cj, you can get in right off boughton. sorry i wont make it. my next day off is wed. and im going to pick the car up tuesday... o.k. i change that to hopefully pick it up tuesday incase out of the blue one more thing just so happens to go wrong. :angry: well maybe we can set something up for friday as well? or saturday. because im finally off a weekend. so hopefully we can get a nice SYP meet around june.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info