3800 ok who was it

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
tonight around 12'ish a black or darkblue gtp with tinted windows, some kind of ehxaust and 17/18" rims putts past me as I'm sitting in a parking lot out by shaumburg/carol stream tuning/waiting for the pcm to write.
then he putts back in the opposite direction so I pull out behind him and do a little burn out as I'm exiting the parking lot so he knows its on :ph34r:
he punches and gets on 53 north with me right on his ass and pulling but I didn't really want another ticket for drag racing so I let off and he just keept it hammered and dissapeared.
I headed back to streets of woodfield thinking he might of stopped by but I never saw him so I took off and went home.

nice car and it might have had some kind of suspension work or sticky tires because even with gmmp suspension I had some trouble staying with him on the on ramp.

then on I-90 east I destroyed a 05+ stang with a v6 so bad he wouldnt even look at me when he got off the highway and caught a light with me :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• X
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list