3800 Oil PSI

No its not to high if it was like 80* there would be something wrong. It is better the have a higher oil pressure anyways. why do you thing they sell high pressure oil pumps. that raise it to about 65 at idle. Also saying autometer is not a good gauge are you on crack? It is one of the vest out there. You think APC is better or something?

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
No its not to high if it was like 80* there would be something wrong. It is better the have a higher oil pressure anyways. why do you thing they sell high pressure oil pumps. that raise it to about 65 at idle. Also saying autometer is not a good gauge are you on crack? It is one of the vest out there. You think APC is better or something?
[/b]
Wow, some one is all fired up all the sudden. I didnt say autometer was bad, I said that they are sometimes not the most accurate, at least one ones I have had. Maybe you gauge is wrong, they are mass produced and shit gets fucked up. Where the hell do you get the right to ask me if I am on crack and if I think APC is better? Bikrboy and I were just tring to help you because you asked and if you are going to get all pissed off about having high oil pressure or a shitty gauge then dont ever come to me for help again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list